Feature Requests item #1171440, was opened at 2005-03-27 11:58
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1171440&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
In "integrating" with other apps, I think it'd be
awfully awesome for Gaim and Evolution to work together
when "get info" is pulled on a buddy.  Where under
"Buddy Information" is lists screen name, Warning
Level, etc, if Gaim could also list things like "Home
Telephone", "email address", and basic (I think
including all data would be cumbersom) data to the
output would be very beneficial.

I honestly don't know too much about gaim's internals,
but I think the API would have to be extended to allow
a plugin to manipulate the buddy information box.