Feature Requests item #905258, was opened at 2004-02-26 13:16
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=905258&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I use Giam 0.75 on linux mandrake 9.2 But the file
transfer with msn messenger and icq not work, I do not
see the warning of demanded transfer!

Bye.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)