Feature Requests item #1123922, was opened at 2005-02-16 08:05
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1123922&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hi,

It would be nice to have some kind of icon that changes
when any kind of error apears (esp. disconects).
I have quite a few accounts defined and then my line is
unstable i get a few tens of error messaged disconects,
reconets.

As it happens i have automatic reconnect and if my line
disconects 3-4 times/night in the morning i have to
take 5minutes to close them all :)

It might be a nice little hack.. if u cand handle this
in some way.

Regards,
Cosmin
sf-gaim (at) xayk.net