Feature Requests item #1537803, was opened at 2006-08-09 23:24
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1537803&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
One featured I'd really, really like to have back in
version 2 is to control components of incoming text.  I
know there's an option to get rid of formatting all
together, but there's really only one thing I want to
control.