Feature Requests item #1503627, was opened at 2006-06-09 13:23
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1503627&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I can tell gaim not to have me send annoying
auto-replies to everyone else, but I can't stop others'
from showing up for me. Especially people who use long
auto-reply messages and a conversation window will end
up with a jumble of variously-coloured text making
whatever I said hard to see. (Nothing can be done about
the fact that *they* will find my message hard to pick
out!)

Any chance of a feature or a plugin to delete them?

The worst offender of all must be IRC, where the server
re-sends the away message after every single message
you send, and I've talked to people who seem to be
either unable or unwilling to remove their away status
when talking to me, so I get a flood of away messages!

Make this madness stop :P If I want to know where a
person is I'll go look it up (blist, or user info for IRC)

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)