Feature Requests item #1170652, was opened at 2005-03-25 12:49
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1170652&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I have an empty group named "Buddies 0/0" and when I go
to remove it, it says: 4 buddies from this group were
offline because their acccounts were not logged in so
the group was not removed. As you and I can see there
is nobody in this group.