Feature Requests item #853469, was opened at 2003-12-03 13:32
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=853469&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
This may sound like a silly request but it would be
nice to have expanded logging options. For example,
i'll be talking to someone and i decided to close the
chat window, when we start talking again 5 minutes
later it makes a new log entry. It would be nice if it
continued recording in the same log from 5 minutes ago.
I love the fact that you can go back in and look at
your log, but it would be nice if i could tell it to
start a new log if, say, we didn't talk for 5 hours
instead of starting a new log cus we didn't talk for 5
minutes. I don't know if that makes sense, but let me
know what you guys think!