Feature Requests item #1188594, was opened at 2005-04-23 10:48
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1188594&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
One mor etime, sorry about my english.

I'm trying to enter in a chat room (jabber) from:
tools? - list of rooms

(i don't know if in the english version the menu
Herramientas it's called 'tools')

but if the room have a password, gaim don't ask for it,
it return an error. No problem if I use the 'join to
chat' option.

Gaim 1.2.1 In Ubuntu Breezy.

Estoy intentando entrar en una sala de charla en jabber
desde el men�: Herramientas - Lista de salas, pero si
la sala tiene contrase�a, gaim no me la pregunta, sino
que devuelve un error.

Tod funciona correctamente si uso la opci�n de 'unirse
a un chat...'

Gaim 1.2.1 en Ubuntu Breezy.