Feature Requests item #998133, was opened at 2004-07-26 12:04
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=998133&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I like how you can hide everything (buttons and stuff)
in the IM windows, but doing so will hide the
encryption icon. I still wanna be able to know if the
convo is encrypted or not, and to be able to initiate
an encrypted handshake (or whatever happens when you
push the lock button). Somehow make a visual indication
that the convo is encrypted - maybe an overlay for the
AOL running guy, or something - and include the encrypt
start/stop option in the "Conversation" menu.