Feature Requests item #1017571, was opened at 2004-08-27 09:06
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1017571&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:

tabbed chat/im windows are great; would be really great
if the buddy list could also be tabbed, which would allow
for a "single window" gaim interface.

here's how exodus (an inferior tool ;-) does it...
<http://exodus.jabberstudio.org/expanded.png>

cheers,
-ian