Feature Requests item #1395533, was opened at 2006-01-02 14:59
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1395533&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
windows 2.0.0 beta1
When the dropdown custom box disappears,it is not
trivial to get it back to simply change your message
without clicking available and then clicking back to
away.  It would be convenient if there were a small
arrow somewhere int he gui that could be clicked to
bring back the edit box.