Feature Requests item #1433290, was opened at 2006-02-16 20:37
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1433290&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
I think it would be nice if my IMs did not pop
up over what I am doing. And if IMs did not
pop up over current conversation I am typing
in.