Feature Requests item #1417797, was opened at 2006-01-29 00:01
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1417797&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'd really prefer not to see buddy icons whatsoever.
Currently I have them disabled, but I still see them
when I scroll over a name on my buddy list.  I hate
them with a passion!  Don't want to be a pain in the
ass or anything, just thought I would throw in my 2 bits.

Thanks,
-Bryce

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)