Feature Requests item #957135, was opened at 2004-05-19 19:36
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=957135&group_id=235

Category: yahoo

Initial Comment:
Hi,
 I have tried using Gaim 0.76 and 0.77, the 0.77
verison does fix the yahoo connect problem but i have
seen that the font feature does not work. You are not
able to increase the font type or size. Could you Fix
that problem? Its sometimes really hard to read on Gaim
with such small fonts it would be great if you could
change the font size on your own.

The Options in the settings which allows you to
increase the font size and type...Doesnt work.

Thanks
Saurabh