Feature Requests item #1072635, was opened at 2004-11-24 12:46
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1072635&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
A lot of us at the company use gaim.  It would be very
interesting if we could setup some type of logging
server and you could configure gaim to connect to it
when online.  Then it would log all conversations from
each persons gaim client to our logging server and
store them in a database.  Anyone else thought of this
idea?