Feature Requests item #1404682, was opened at 2006-01-13 06:41
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1404682&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: jabber
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It's nice, that GAIM can login to google talk, but it
would be even nicer to get a notification (just like
by yahoo) if new mail arrives to my account.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)