Feature Requests item #1099194, was opened at 2005-01-09 20:22
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1099194&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
When I receive a file, the dialog always suggests
saving it in my home folder. I usually want to save my
files on my windows partition, though, and have to
navigate through the whole filesystem tree, which is
very irritating.

An option to set the default directory for
file-transfer or - even better - Gaim remembering the
directory the last transferred file was saved in (like
most browsers do) would be nice.