Feature Requests item #963201, was opened at 2004-05-30 13:09
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=963201&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There should be buddy pounces and default sounds that
will be set for anyone in a particular group. That way,
say a person has more than one account, or you have a
group set for coworkers, you can give them different
sounds without setting each of their sounds
individually. All you'd have to do is edit the group
sound or group pounce.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)