Feature Requests item #926836, was opened at 2004-03-31 12:51
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=926836&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
v 0.75

when I have tabs on, and the window isn't wide enough,
I see an arrow > in the tabs but the person who sent
the message is hidden.  Seems that new messages should
be pushed to the front of the tabs.  Users probably
don't think to click that > button (at least this user
doesn't).