Feature Requests item #834812, was opened at 2003-11-02 20:20
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=834812&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Can unchecking the "show formatting toolbar" option
only hide the formatting options, and not the smiley
button? Or can we move the smiley button to another
location that's easier to access.. As when the dialog
is narrowed to take less screen space the smily button
is unreachable unless I widen the windows..