Feature Requests item #997219, was opened at 2004-07-24 16:38
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=997219&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I understand that Gaim is originally a Linux application,
but on Windows, CTRL+Z is and will never be "minimize",
but always "undo".

Binding CTRL+Z to "minimize" therefore makes no sense
on Windows. ALT+SPACE+N is "minimize" on Windows.
CTRL+Z is undo. Gaim shouldn't do this any different than
any other Windows application, imho.