Feature Requests item #567134, was opened at 2002-06-10 19:41
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=567134&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I occasionally get IM or IRC messages  from people who I know but don't want to
track via my buddy list. However, it would still be nice to be able to keep
them in an alias list, so that when they IM me I see them by their alias
instead of their signon name.