Feature Requests item #711436, was opened at 2003-03-28 11:50
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=711436&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
In WinXP, v0.60a4.1, when you right-click on the GAIM icon in the task bar,
there is no explicit way on the menu that appears to launch the buddy list.
I have discovered that double-clicking on the GAIM taskbar icon launches the
buddy list... but only by trial and error.
Feature request: put "Buddy List" on this right-click menu.  (You
could put it in bold, as per convention, to indicate that it is the action that
will be invoked by double-click.)