Feature Requests item #720882, was opened at 2003-04-13 22:50
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=720882&group_id=235

Category: oscar

Initial Comment:
I upgraded to .61 from the .5x series and after I
logged into icq I was spammed with about 50 need
authorization dialogues.  It would be really nice if
you could tell the client to ignore those. Or list them
all in a seperate message window so that you dont get a
ton of popups.