Feature Requests item #846211, was opened at 2003-11-20 17:57
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=846211&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
in Preferences the option

"Show Buddy Icons" is not correct it should be

"Show Large Buddy Icons"

or something similar

because, when it's turned off the buddy icons are still
there, but smaller. Which is good because that's what I
wanted (was smaller buddy icons.)

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)