Feature Requests item #846212, was opened at 2003-11-20 17:58
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=846212&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
it would be nice when the "small" buddy icons are on to
have it revert to large when the mouse rolls over. This
is more aesthetic than anything, but would look really
spiffy and would be helpful so I can see more details
on the roll over instead of waiting for the bubble to
pop up (I usually hate those bubbles.)