Feature Requests item #872016, was opened at 2004-01-06 18:13
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=872016&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I dream of option to disable all the requesters that
inform about lost connection or malformed server
answer. It's very annoying if your server does that
often, like polish Gadu-Gadu crap. It uses to disconet
dozens times a day, causing Gaim to alert me with a
requester every time. Quite pointless as I don't really
care that much, as Gaim usualy will auto-reconnect
after some time (when remote server arise).
And in case your're away of yor machine you can enjoy
plenty of opened requesters when you get back.

To conclude: please add the option to disable such kind
of requester if user wish so and I and my job-mates
would be grateful forvever

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)