Feature Requests item #845578, was opened at 2003-11-19 23:49
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=845578&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hmm, it seems that when I get an instant message and
the message window is in the background, when the
window is brought into the foreground, the text box
does not recieve input focus & so any typing I do goes
into the window that had focus before the message
window was brought to the front. This is kinda annoying.

Also, there should be an option for the message
notification plugin to remove notify stuff when a tab
is brought to the front by user clicks, currently it is
only clicks in the text box.