Feature Requests item #809100, was opened at 2003-09-19 01:32
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=809100&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
In buddy chat windows the bar at the bottom is rather
huge, even when you change them to text, it'd be nice
if it'd resized to just bigger than the text.
Also be cool if we could remove the buttons that let
you format your text. For those of us who don't use
them they are just taking up a large amount of space.
(And thus the bar could be made smaller)