Feature Requests item #805197, was opened at 2003-09-12 13:03
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=805197&group_id=235

Initial Comment:

Currently if I say 'bye' and close the window, then get
a 'bye' reply,
it gets logged as a separate conversation.

Expected behaviour:

After a conversation finishes, a user specified
interval should
pass (say 5 mins?) before the log is considered
'closed' and a new
message will start a new log.