Feature Requests item #714496, was opened at 2003-04-03 04:53
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=714496&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Every service has more information in the profile than is
currently so limited in Gaim...

Why not defining a big single profile which could be a
join of all the availble profile information and fill-in what
each service provides.

e.g. ICQ's profiles are big and so nice ... !