Feature Requests item #917134, was opened at 2004-03-16 02:11
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=917134&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
it would be cool to have ichat style chat.  maybe with
the bolloon
suport too.

Date: 2007-04-20 10:55

Comment By: STM (stmdev)
Date: 2004-04-05 23:51

I believe he means the speech/thought bubble "support" that
iChat has. I mean, although it looks a bit fun; it's very little
more than a gimmick.

Comment By: joe schwentker (chibihogoshino)