Feature Requests item #974972, was opened at 2004-06-17 16:39
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=974972&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
/clear doesn't work nor is there a UI to that command in
the IRC portion of Gaim 0.78

I wonder how many other IRC commands not
implemented in Gaim.