Feature Requests item #946751, was opened at 2004-05-03 01:50
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=946751&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
You should be able to compose new messages for
individual users. For example, when two people are
signed on and you type a new message, both screen names
have the same message. This is annoying when two
different people are signed on. Yes you can save a
message and then put that up, but then you don't see
the "Away!" dialog, and you can't see when people leave
messages... I'd like a new away system... :p