Feature Requests item #986313, was opened at 2004-07-06 20:37
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=986313&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
When I setup Windows XP to use Large or Extra Large
fonts in the Appearance Menu in the Display Properties,
the text in the GAIM preferences window (for example)
expands over the checkboxes for the options.
Is it possible to change the behavior of GAIM to
enlarged fonts?

While on the subject of fonts, is it possible to implement
a way to enlarge the text in the Buddy List?  As in the
Buddy Names, or their statuses?
And while on that matter, is it possible to implement a
way to enlarge the Network icons and buddy icons that
appear next to each buddy?