Feature Requests item #944155, was opened at 2004-04-28 23:24
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=944155&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It'd be cool (and much more convenient, IMO) if you
could allow Gaim to log its sign-ons and sign-offs onto
the actual conversation logs. If this is accepted, I'll
produce a patch.