Feature Requests item #1006663, was opened at 2004-08-10 11:37
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1006663&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
One thing I really liked about Trillian was having some
trillian specific emo-icons that made a sound.  For
example, the (drums) emo-icon showed a drum beating
and the sound played a drum.  Of course it will only work
for those who have Trillian or Gaim, but that's the key.
This should promote the use of independent IM apps.
Goal: meet and exceed what other independent IM's are
doing.  I'm a Trillian convert, and love Gaim.  Keep up
the good work.