Feature Requests item #1043620, was opened at 2004-10-09 12:16
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1043620&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:
it would be nice to have an option that hides the main
menu from the buddy list. then you could access the
main menu through the context menu (inside the window
where no buddy is). its like that in xchat and i love it.

thanks and sorry for my english