Feature Requests item #996890, was opened at 2004-07-23 19:15
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=996890&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Version: 0.80 from Debian unstable (0.80-3)

Thanks for the nice Send File button in the
conversation window, however this has now made the
window quite wide when you have a user's icon also
visible.  You now have the icon, six largish buttons
and a separator all along the bottom of the window
which makes the minimum width of the window quite large
without having the buttons obscured and jumping about
when it's resized.

Is it possible to have this as a customisable toolbar
option or just a series of checkboxes in preferences or
the menu to enable and disable certain buttons (i.e. I
personally never use the remove button in a
conversation, or warn).

Thanks.