Feature Requests item #901068, was opened at 2004-02-20 07:09
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=901068&group_id=235

Category: jabber

Initial Comment:
Behind firewalls, it is not possible to connect to
jabber in any other way - unless a special hole is made
in the firewall.
But such solution is often not available.