Feature Requests item #1018935, was opened at 2004-08-30 04:25
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1018935&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
Hi everyone!
I'm using Gaim under Windows, version 0.82.1.. I've got
a problem with autoraise on events, and I can't figure
out what to do :( I disabled it everywhere I could, but
still upon receiving a message it pop-ups nonetheless..
Attached is my prefs.xml, am I getting something wrong?
Many thanks in advance