Feature Requests item #1089249, was opened at 2004-12-21 13:37
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1089249&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am using gaim 1.1.0 under Gentoo and I noticed that
if a MSN user in my buddy list puts a smiley in his
alias (for example let his alias be ":D Sbri"  this
smiley won't get shown in the buddy list or in the
conversation window title, but it gets correctly shown
during the conversation when his alias gets printed
when he writes me.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)