Feature Requests item #1012212, was opened at 2004-08-19 10:08
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1012212&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It would be nice if you could see the buddies for whom
you have buddy pounces currently set by looking at your
buddy list.

Some sort of simple visual indicator would be fine.  Here
are a couple of ideas:
- Color the buddy name/alias red.
- Tint the buddy icon red.
- Put a new graphic next to the icon or name.
- Underline/Italize/Bold the buddy name.

I personally like the idea that the buddy's name would
appear red if a buddy pounce is currently set for them.