Feature Requests item #979454, was opened at 2004-06-24 23:51
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=979454&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Would love to be able to rename a tab on the fly, without having to
add it to my contact list, then Alias it to something.  (Yahoo Chats
often have long names, that change a lot, so I don't want to have 8
different spellings for one channel name in my contacts.. and having
the tabs on the right hand side, makes the window size available
almost nil when you have "Michigan Cheers Does Yahoo:1" as a tab.