Feature Requests item #1101357, was opened at 2005-01-12 21:31
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1101357&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hi, would like to pounce all my friends on those closed
spesification IM networks (most of them are on MSN),
with a message to "use jabber dammit", ore something
like that. Know I can do it on each individual now, and
I do it on some. But it would be more cool if this was
a default general thing, and it could help the jabber
platform