Feature Requests item #1207458, was opened at 2005-05-23 21:17
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1207458&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Right now, the "Room List" window that lists rooms for
IRC, Jabber, etc. servers seems to not list by anything
by default - is that so?

Unless the order the rooms are sent from the server is
somehow meaningful, we should order the room list by
name by default.