Feature Requests item #1095477, was opened at 2005-01-03 23:24
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1095477&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Just an annoyance really...Can we change the minimize
button to minimize the app to the system tray while the
close button actually exits the app? Outlook 2003 does
it this way and when using both i get
confused...lol...either change or make as an option. that
would be great!!!

What does everyone else think of this?

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)