Feature Requests item #996361, was opened at 2004-07-23 02:04
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=996361&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
This goes kind of hand in hand with another request
about focusing the window on double click if it's not,
instead of closing it (resulting in having to click it 4 times
to bring it to focus).
Maybe a single click could bring the buddy list into focus
again.
Maybe even an option of whether you want it to be
restored/minimized/focused with a single or a double click
etc.

Great program guys, keep it up!