Feature Requests item #983531, was opened at 2004-07-01 12:48
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=983531&group_id=235

Category: irc

Initial Comment:
There's a couple notable and basic features lacking in
association with IRC that would make for a fantastic
improvement.

1)  Show prefixes for Ops (@), Voice (+) and other
standard channel heirarchy.

2)  Allow for simple right click kicking, banning while in an
IRC channel and then later on, implement easy channel
mode changes through a right click interface as well.

Just these two basic additions would make this my client
of choice.