Feature Requests item #983898, was opened at 2004-07-02 02:37
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=983898&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It seems that there are some features lacking when it
comes to creating links on an AIM account profile.
First, once a link is created, I can't find a way to
edit it except to delete and recreate the link (while
in the Windows version of AIM highlighting the link and
clicking on the link button will allow you to do so).
Second, I can't find any way to add additional options
to the link (for example, including the option
target="_self" within the <a href> tag). If I manually
type the HTML code, that code is displayed rather than
the link. On Windows, I was able to copy the HTML code
and paste it into the profile box and a correct link
would be created. On Linux, I can't figure out a way to
reproduce this. Thanks in advance.